Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us Through the following channels, telephone number +39 3534225476 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To this end, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of
standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
These refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the
initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, he will not have to incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement. Refund can
be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Please send the goods back or hand them over to
- name: House Of Cannabis Di Samuel Alamia
- Via: del sasso 13
- City: Pianoro
- Zip code: 40065
- Province: Bologna
- Country: Italy
- Mobile number +39 3534225476
- Mail: Info@houseofcannabis.it
Without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you communicated your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense.
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. "
The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and negotiated contracts
outside business premises is excluded in relation to:
- b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- d) the supply of goods which risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
- e) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
- h) contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of this visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods;
- i) the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed after delivery;
- l) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- m) contracts concluded at a public auction;
- n) the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of execution;
- o) the supply of digital content by means of a non-material support if the execution has begun with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in this case he would have lost the right of withdrawal.